Friday evening I bought a 32GB iPhone 3GS. I spent Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday morning working with it, and returned it on Sunday afternoon. I was seriously underwhelmed.
Here’s a short list of other things that are wrong with me:
• I don’t play or watch sports. Except for women’s beach volleyball and women’s beach volleyball.
• I don’t like Billie Holiday. Of course hearing David Sedaris’ impersonation would put anyone off of her.
• I don’t take advice. I will generally do the opposite of what’s recommended; it’s an ethnic trait.
• I don’t have a political party. All of them are clubs for crazy people.
• I don’t really have Seasonal Affective Disorder. I only pretend to have it to pick up chicks.
Also, I’ve never seen ‘E.T.’, but I don’t count this as a failing.
Comments Off on It’s a shame about Ray
The Unfact™ is, to the best of our knowledge, completely false and unsupportable. We are not responsible for any consequences that are bound to occur if you are silly enough to believe it.
Because of weight considerations the first balloon the Montgolfier brothers launched was to be crewed by Jacques-Étienne’s six year old son, Faucon Montgolfier, but the frightened boy hid in a stable loft and the balloon was launched without him.
Ils l’ont fait pour le émission de télévision!
Comments Off on The Unfact™ of the Month
Madog ab Owain Gwynedd
خشخاش بن سعيد بن اسود
Leifur heppni Eiríksson
Oh, and that Clovis dude.
Comments Off on Discoverers of America
Ebook update. The Revolt of Man by Walter Besant – Written in 1882, The Revolt of Man takes place in a future England (much like Victorian England) after the Great Transition; a new religion has been founded, the monarchy abolished, and women rule over men. But this unnatural order cannot last and finally the men, led by the rightful heir to the throne, revolt! That’s why it’s called The Revolt of Man.
The timing of this addition to the Mala Fide eLibrary has got nothing to do with birthing, truthing, or death panels. Nothing at all.
"It is because the natural order has been reversed; the sex which should command and create is compelled to work in blind obedience."
Comments Off on See what’ll happen if we let ’em vote?!